Importing contacts from a CVS file
Select the contact list in which you want to import contacts and click on Import Subscribers.
- Next, scroll down and select the CVS file containing the contacts you want to import.
- Click on the Import button.
- Once the import process is completed, an importation report will be displayed.
Using Excel to format a "CVS" file to make sure it is valid
Procedure may differ depending on your Excel version and your operating system (Windows or Mac).
Open your "CVS" file in Excel.
- If you need to delete a column, you can do so by clicking on the header, then scroll down to the Edit menu and hit the Delete option.
- When you are ready to save, scroll down to the File menu and then hit the Save As option.
- In the save prompt, under the option "Tools, Web Options, Encoding", select the encoding format "Unicode(UTF-8)".