Sending your first campaign in 5 easy steps
This guide will help you get going in a few minutes so you can send your first campaign.
Simply follow the 5 steps below to create a new campaign, add subscribers to a list, send and view statistics.
Step 1 - Basic Info
- Click on Campaigns in the top menu.
- Then click on the New Campaign button.
- Follow the on-screen inscructions and input you campaign basic information.
- Click Next when you are done.
Step 2 - Content
In the content step, you need to choose a template and create your campaign content with our super easy to use drag and drop editor.
- Browse thru the template selection.
- Once you made your choice, click the SELECT button below the template you wish to use.
- After your template selection, the drag and drop editor will open.
- You can now add your content using the pre-defined layouts available.
- You can save your work by clicking on the SAVE button on the top right.
- Once you are finished, simply click on the CLOSE button.
- If you want to make adjustments to your content, you can do so by click the EDIT button.
- When you are done with your content, you can click on the NEXT button.
Step 3 - Recipients
- You will see a message saying there is no subscribers in your account. Click on the link to begin the import process.
- Then, you will be presented an importation screen.
- You can add each subscriber on a separate line in the input box.
- Click on the IMPORT button, the import process will start.
- You will see the importation result, click on the GO BACK TO CAMPAIGN button
- You will now see the contact list you have just imported and will need to select it in the list and click the NEXT button.
- You can decide to send your campaign right away or schedule it to be sent later.
- If you choose to schedule it, you need to chose the date and time using the calendar.
- One you are done, click the NEXT button and you will be sent to the campaign review.
You will notice that during your trial period, you can send to up to 5 subscribers for free.